Kabod Group (KG) is a global consulting firm providing excellent and professional services in Knowledge Management (KM), e-learning and Languages (interpretation and translation from English to French, Portuguese and over 30 African languages). We are seeking a program assistant in Business Analytics, evaluation and learning.
Position: Program assistant in Business Analytics, Evaluation and Learning
We are seeking a program Assistant with at least 2-3 years experience in business analytics, evaluation, and learning who shall support in gathering, reviewing, and analyzing business and industry data, as well as communicating with key stakeholders to identify their needs and provide technical guidance. He/she will be responsible for analyzing Kabod’s reports, conducting market research, and evaluating the company’s operating procedures to improve business operations in the language and education industry. The analyst would also help identify key performance indicators (KPIs) that are important in the language and education industry and use data analysis to improve performance and business outcomes.
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments (Translation, eLearning & Knowledge Management) to improve business outcomes
- Leverage data to create customized solutions for clients and provide guidance both internally and externally
- Facilitate the identification and management of new business opportunities and partnerships in the education and language industry.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare reports for stakeholders
- Identify trends and provide insights to inform program/project adjustments
- Develop and maintain databases to store and analyze program/project data
- Participate in project design and proposal development, providing input on business and evaluation strategies
- Support project teams to develop and implement a learning agenda that fosters continuous improvement, reflection, and adaptation.
- Establish and maintain project databases, ensuring that data is collected timely, regularly updated and analyzed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as statistics, Data Science, social sciences, or development studies
- At least 2-3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SPSS, STATA, BI tools
- Comfortable with building and presenting reports and use cases
- Able to translate analysis and conclusions into actionable recommendations
- Comfortable with metrics, measurements and prioritization
- Experienced in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation best practices and industry standards
- Experience working in the development sector preferred
- Act as a role model for user and team member adoption of new processes and data-driven decisions
- Women or students from Ashesi University are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org,
If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 23rd May 2023
Job Location : 10 Nairobi Street, Opposite Institute of Local Government Madina
Nature of Job: 12 months
Salary : commensurable with experience
Job Benefits :
- Health and wellness benefits such as access to coaching, devotional practices, fitness and nutritional services, crisis counselors, mental health assistance.
- Access to professional growth and development (library access, e-books, access to professional courses and training etc.)
- Flexible work arrangements (remote work possible after 3 months probation period).
- Regular traveling and networking opportunities.
- Appreciation programs and team gatherings.
- Opportunities for annual merit-based performance increases + annual incentives
- Professional development opportunities & mentorship program.
- Fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment
- A Start up culture with the opportunity to Grow with the business
- Ambitious and smart working people