Kabod Group is a consulting company that provides services in Knowledge Management, ELearning and languages Services (Interpretation, translation and localisation).
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Human Resource and Finance Assistant to assist the department manager. You will be part of the administrative department and will be helping achieve human resource goals and maintain a proper account for the finance manager.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
Requirements and skills
- Knowledge of the labour laws and regulations in Ghana
- Knowledge of recruiting process
- Knowledge of HR functions.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
How to apply: Send your CV + Cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before 17th December 2022 at 6pm
Salary range: GHC 700- GHC 1000 depending on the applicant experience and profile.
Kindly note that is a Hybrid position and the successful candidate shall be required to work onsite twice in a week.