Kabod Group Consulting is a cutting-edge partner in providing translation and interpretation services. We are a strong team of professional translators and interpreters with over three decades in the language industry and in diverse fields: education, culture, economy, legal etc. At Kabod, we bridge all cultural barriers to help you to globalise your content effectively and efficiently while preserving its original meaning, be it in translation, interpretation, transcription, localization, transcreation, or subtitling. Our combined 30 years of experience in translation, interpretation, localization and transcreation strategically positions us to provide excellent services that match world standards and speak to the target audience. Want to join a great team as Content Design and Manager (Intern) at Kabod and do you meet the qualification below?
Content Design (60%)
- Develop graphics, illustrations, and other informational materials (brochures, leaflets, films, audio-visual productions) and statutory documents for Kabod digital platforms.
- Design and produce various creative materials, including motion graphics, display ads, newsletters, print and digital publications, and more.
- Edit a variety of video projects, including social videos, internal videos from Triennales, HLPDF etc., to boost Kabod online presence, especially on YouTube.
- Synthesise knowledge products and data sets into clear, concise, and compelling marketing graphics and visual data, adhering to Kabod brand guidelines.
- Assist the Heads of Units (Knowledge Management, eLearning, Languages) and Muna Kalati Communication team with edits to digital assets (videos, newsletters, content downloads) inside Mail Chimp, Buffer or other web marketing tools.
- Design and deliver training on graphic design and digital marketing when needed.
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Content Management (40%)
- Develop and implement a content and social media strategy to increase engagement from Kabod internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the design and dissemination of social media and email marketing campaigns that promote Kabod and Muna Kalati publications, activities, and events, as well as for Kabod partners.
- Engage proactively with Kabod online community and build relationships with the community of practice to facilitate knowledge exchange and feedback.
- Conduct periodic surveys with a view to obtaining the stakeholders feedback on Kabod’s communication effectiveness and provide feedback on stakeholders’ needs and opportunities for improved communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment.
- Diplomacy, extroversion, strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage relationships with media representatives, government officials and vital partners.
- Ability to synthesise complex messages and confidently articulate them in a concise, comprehensive and intelligible way for the target audience.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English; knowledge of French would be appreciated but not a requirement.
- Considerable experience managing the production of newsletters and other publications.
Salary range: GHC 700- GHC 1000 depending on the applicant experience and profile.
Kindly note that is a Hybrid position and the successful candidate shall be required to work onsite twice in a week.