About Kabod Group
Kabod Group is a consulting company that provides services in Knowledge Management, ELearning and languages Services (Interpretation, translation and localisation).
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer who is result oriented to help us expand our clientele. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs for the three core services provided by Kabod: eLearning, Knowledge Management and Languages (interpretation, translation, localisation)
- Develop a network of partners, clients and relevant stakeholders to strengthen customer loyalty
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and close deals on time.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Work with executives to develop and implement effective marketing & sales strategies
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Manage and coordinate the execution of all visibility enhancing initiatives across categories and channels
- Deliver target objectives in line with profit expectations aligned to growth strategy
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as in business development, sales or marketing
- Proficiency in English and French is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of the consulting, education or language industry.
- Proven sales track record with great turnaround time.
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- At least a BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Knowledge of how to sell consultancy services
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
Deadline: Thursday 12 January 2023 Interviews will be scheduled the week after.
Net Salary : 2500 – 3500 GHS Monthly + other professional benefits.