JOB DESCRIPTION FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Christian Elongue Consulting (CEC) is a consulting firm specialized in the provision of eLearning, research and knowledge management solutions for private, corporate and global development organisations. With increasing associates and operations across Africa and Europe, the company is currently recruiting an executive assistant to assist in the following tasks:
- Represent the company to official meetings and events when needed.
- Assist in social media planning and management of the company online profiles.
- Produce education content and events reports when needed, publish and disseminate via social medias.
- Assist in the timely management of communications; including written and email.
- Assist in curating and publishing content on the company website and managing comments.
- Coordinate events planning and implementation, especially the Digital Academy for Young Africans and MK Talks, undertaking the identification and selection of panelists, participants registration and produce a blog from each event.
- Collaborate with communication team to produce visuals and send bi-weekly newsletter
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in travel planning and organization of the CEO calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and key activities.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Education, business administration, communications and marketing or development studies. Knowledge of the education and civil society sector would be appreciated.
- Minimum one year experience as personal assistant, corporate work experience.
- Strong bilingual communication skills (written and verbal). 1 year blogging experience appreciated.
- Detail to appearance and dress in a professional manner
- Must be flexible, dependable, open to learning with a can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate experience with Microsoft Office, social media and content curation tools.
- Familiarity with platforms such as: Google Alerts, Eventbrite, LinkedIn, Google Drive, MailChimp, WordPress, Doodle etc.
- Professionalism and ability to work under pressure.
- Should ideally have a personal laptop and smartphone.
- Humility, objectivity and openness to learn, give and welcome feedback.
- Results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Written, oral, and virtual communication skills for a range of stakeholders including government officials, executives, clients, customers, and employees
- Analytical skill with the ability to be flexible and solutions/detail oriented.
- Proven cross-cultural sensitivity and interpersonal communication skills in collaborative programming.
- Ability to resolve complex administrative problems independently and perform diverse tasks
Salary: To be negotiated.
Where: Mainly remote with in-person meetings when needed. Applicant must be in Accra.
Interested applicants should send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” as title before 24 October 2021 at 11:59pm GMT.
PS: Considering the high number of applications, only selected candidates shall be notified.
No phone calls please.