Knowledge Management Implementation is not easy. You really only have one attempt, and if this fails, you may find that the concept has become irrecoverably tarnished. An excellent Knowledge Management Implementation Plan is needed, based on lessons from successful (and less successful) Implementations in other companies, and tailored to your own context.
Knowledge Management Implementation Plan Purpose
The purpose of this service is to develop the best possible Knowledge Management implementation plan for introducing Knowledge Management to your organization.
We will work with your in-house Knowledge Management team to build a bottom-up suite of activities which can be placed on a timeline to develop a detailed Knowledge Management implementation plan and resource requirements, both internal and external.
Knowledge Management Implementation Plan Method
Based on our involvement and experience in major Knowledge Management implementation programs, we will work with you to develop a robust Knowledge Management implementation plan. The plan will be based on
- The results of assessment and bechmarking (if available)
- The Knowledge Management strategy (if available)
- The proposed and agreed Knowledge Management framework (if available)
- The communications plan (if available)
- A staged, change management approach
- A full analysis of the risks to Knowledge Management delivery
Knowledge Management Implementation Plan Benefits
The benefits of a good Knowledge Management implementation plan are
- A clear set of activities and timeline
- A defined set of decisions points, and
- An understanding of the investment which will be needed.